Thursday, January 8, 2009

Punisher War Zone Review

Punisher

Stevenson has this person perfectly. Punisher: War Zone is, in my opinion, the third film Punisher hitting the big screen and is, in my opinion, the best so far. I personally do not know a lot about the character Punisher, but it strikes me as someone who is not t and not too happy to have a lot to say. Just watch the first ten minutes of this film and try to tell me that, next to Rambo, Punisher The film is not the most pissed off character of 2008. It only seemed that Jigsaw didn t fit. Maybe just me, but I found his voice to be annoying, his face sliced to be gross and distraction and all her character to be overestimated. I admit, I have never seen the Dolph Lundgren, but did see the Thomas Jane / John Travolta debacle and it seems to me that Ray Stevenson guy who has done this time seems Punisher sbagliare. Some of the violence in Punisher is extreme, over the top and in some cases, it seems ridiculous, but rather appropriate for this type of film. What is odd is that his own brother psychotic, loony Bin Jim (played by Doug Hutchison), was not t nearly as troublesome and was, in fact, decidedly creepy. Perhaps the only thing that I didn t seem right about Punisher was the villain, Jigsaw, played by McNulty dude from The Wire - Dominic West. This guy takes no prisoners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home